Saturday 7 July 2012

Spiritual bling

It's not how much one gets paid, Bliss, but how much they give, that makes them rich.
Bling, bling -
    The Universe

This is so timely. When I've been agonising about how little money I have despite working really hard, even doing extra hours. And then I can't afford more than the basics. Paying bills and food and petrol - which is a lot since my journey is so long to get to work!! Grr and ugh!
This has really been highlighted when trying to organise a holiday with M. We had grandiose ideas we ralise as we are gradually coming to terms witht he fact that EVERYTHING is too expensive. It's so wet and miserable weather wise that campipng seems unattractive but the reality is we cannot afford much more. It's so upsetting. And also letting go of the memories of world wie travel in luxury styles. I feel so grateful to have had the travel experiences I've had. Gosh! Places so wonderful and exotic. There is a spoiling in it too though. Having been to these places I want more. How much that sounds like the addict. Having ahd some experiences is not enough, I want more!!

Bliss
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment