Thursday 2 December 2010

obsessive love - Papa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLsIs8dVyK8

NATASHA'S SONG


Sung by Emily Blunt



I see you from my window

Walking with her there

I don't have to know which number

I won't stop you touch her hair

I don't need to see you waving

When you slip away at night

I don't have to know what happened

As you crawl back when it's light



I don't need you to look at me

And tell me how many hundreds there have been

I don't want to have to listen

As they fall a constant stream

I don't need to catch you with them

Your voice so full of joy

As you murmur your little nothings

My own Papa so very coy



Mon cherie Papa

Mon cherie Papa



I don't need you to say I love you

I don't need you to say goodnight

I don't need you to caress me

I don't need to be held tight

I only want you to be ready

To know my voice will never ring

To know there'll never be another letter

You've got to hear this one small thing



I need you to remember

That I never was your shame

I always was your daughter

I never did complain

I always was your daughter

I never did complain

No comments:

Post a Comment