Monday 7 March 2011

Love

LouLou has an operation tomorrow! Scared for her.
It's always a flipping risk. A whole day worrying now. I don't think I could take anymore loss right now.


Managed to organise myself so that I can be around for her. That's scary too asking for what I would like.
PD is great - all sorted in a flash. He is a good boss.

AB is such a good friend she has invited me around this afternoon - I will study there, have dinner with them and go with RB to Liss Forest this evening.
I feel overwhelmed with emotions - it's not easy being a eprson who doesn't deal with emotions easily.
I am a very senisitive person. I guess it's not easy being on the receiving end of it either.
Oh well this is who I am. Just have to find better ways of managing the emotions.
Crying does help. Wish I could stop though!

Later
Bliss
XX

ps It's such a beautifully sunny day - full of Spring and newness




No comments:

Post a Comment