Monday 7 March 2011

Waiting for the Universe to scoop me up

Low days exist to remind you that you still have choices.
High days, Bliss, exist to remind you of how fast you rebound... among other things.
Boing,
The Universe
 
I feel so low and fed up with low days. I am impatient for them to pass which of course I know means that I am fighting and fight extends the difficulty. Acceptance is the answer to all my problems. This is how things are. I feel low. Accept and take steps to manage that. I keep trying but I have this hope that the lowness will left and when it doesn't I feel dreadful.
I am on the merry-go-round.
This will pass. I trust that so if I trust it why don't I just carry on. Actually I am really. I am carrying on, one foot in front of the other.
Not hearing fro JH kills me. Not hearing from JH is also a route to some healing. It would be horrid to think that there is no future for any sort of friendship. I hope that some day we can be friends and there will be the possibility to laugh about our brief time together.
Right now my heart is broken and needs some healing time.
Then there is pride - messages loaded with not being enough, and now he has decided to withdraw because I am so horrid.
Well it is how it is.
 
AV sent me this - "I don't think that all changes are necessarily for the better individually but it does seem that the sum of changes always seems to be for the good. Bad stuff is just bad till it's over. Good stuff tends to last. It's just that when it's all mixed up together it can be hard to see."
 
This seems very wise. He sent it some weeks ago and I did read it but I am reading it again properly. It has reinforced my faith. Thank you AV.
 
Time to go to the docs - take my list - :))

Bliss
X
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment