Tuesday 26 April 2011

A better day emotion-wise

I have noticed that today is an better day. I do not feel so bleak and my thoughts are not so dark.
I can see positives more naturally and not needing to really challenge so much negativity.

Positive attitude seems more natural. It helps stopping little repetitive behaviours and checking things out that I don't actually want to write here and now. That I am challenging myself on. Stopping doing things that actually are unhealthy for me.
Food is cleaner again.
I have also noticed that there is a physical difference. I think a couple of days ago I woke up noticing the heaviness internally. Physically  mean. There was a definite difference to the way my tummy felt - like it was dragging me down and painful. It affected my mood and my body was more bloated again.
That was not evident today and with it I felt lighter in mood.
Now that I think has to be hormone linked.

And then magnifying all the stuff from the past - ugh!

When will it pass so that I can have some freedom please????????????????

2 comments:

  1. Definitely hormonal... poor bliss... I do feel for you! I can't bear to think what it will be like! Ugh! Is there nothing you can do about the hormones? Are you taking vit b? complex? B12? etc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm - well a very severe migraine after taking HRT, 3 years ago now, has left me unable to use it. AT first the medical team thought I had had a stroke, the migraine was so bad. That scared me I can tell you. I am reticent to try any others as the GP said some people can be allergic to the oestregen. So I am taking some herbal remedies and alternative medicines. I am on anti depressants too which may do something but as I said to my GP if this depression is hormonal, they are going to have little effect against these powerful hormones. I am still waiting to see the psychiatrist. Diet and exercise do seem to make a difference. Grr

    ReplyDelete