Tuesday 26 April 2011

Grindstone today

Another week off sick. I find it so embarrassing and yet I am more acceptant that it's what I need right now. Well more acceptant today as that seems to change like the wind changes.
It's so much cooler today. My early morning walk was almost chilly. After soaring temperatures it seems strange. Days and days of glorious sunshine and heat.
So today I am trying to get to the studying mode. I need to focus but my concentration is shot to pieces. For the first time I have found the courage to inform my tutor. Not that she she can do anything but at least she knows.

What a lovely afternoon I had spent with Tone. She showed me her recent paintings which I really love. So colourful and playful but with serious and awful messages of the realities of circumcision of women well actually young girls in Tanzania. I then saw the photos of her expedition to Greenland. She does exciting things that's for sure. I am so very sad she is returning to Norway but glad to have her friendship and feel certain we will keep in contact. I like time with her and look forward to visiting her in Norway.

Right that's it - brief and to be added to as I take breaks - now I will start reading..... Book 3 Exploring the Brain - chapter 1 - Basic Cell Biology.
Interesting.

Bliss
X

No comments:

Post a Comment