Wednesday 27 April 2011

I am more in sync with teh Universe today perhaps

In life, Bliss, you can only ever be scared, when you believe in limits.
You can only ever feel lonely, when you stop doing things.
You can only ever become bored, when you no longer follow your heart.
And you can only ever get overwhelmed, when you think the illusions are real.
Whew! Who knew it could be so easy to get back on track?
    The Universe

Why is it that some people seem to think because I am feeling so low that I don't know ANYTHING? People are trying to be helpful and get me out of where I am, I know and I love them for it. But then some seem to start telling me as if I don't know. It makes me chuckle really. I do get irritated at first but observing this and I I find it funny. I guess I probably do it as well. I mean give out pearls of wisdom in the hope that it will make a change. I am flitting between depression and mania. I think a lot of it is hormonal and then this is magnifying issues that have arisen from the past, especially with recent events with my dad and also contributed to by the re-traumatising following the relationship I was in.
I continue to practice spiritual principles and attend meetings, meditation, appointments with the supposed professionals, talking with loving friends, letting go of harmful behaviours etc etc.
The easiest encounters are when people acknowledge and allow me to be how I am and who I am. No advice, suggestions are helpful when people can see things I am definitely not doing or need to stop. But those that assume I suddenly don't know anything - well I just have to work harder at accepting them as they are, loving them for being so giving in their way. I listen though just in case they say something new tat might be useful and helpful.

The message from the Universe seems to be very much in tune with how I am. I have felt it's been a more of a collision, the Universe not evening accepting or acknowledging how things can be sometimes. Like depression is something I bring on myself and just change it. This is real chemical depression and not limited by circumstances.
I am more acceptant. My fear now is that I am still not able to work. Thank goodness they are paying me. For the time being anyway.

OK off to do some studying now for 2 hours

Bliss
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment