Wednesday 27 April 2011

Really really not distraction

Try this test -

http://www.freemosquitoringtones.org/hearing_test/


Visit a geriatric home soon, in 20-30 years you'll hearing as bad as them!

The highest frequency you can hear is: 14khz
Check your hearing, download the Silent Ringtones and find out how old your ears realy are!

It seems that I am hearing above the range for my age which is strange as I thought I was rather more deaf than apparently I am. Good!
I have certainbly noticed a decrease in my level of hearing.
Interesting
Bliss
xx

and to keep this in the zone of study (loosely but relevantly) - perhaps this is genetic coding but combined with lifestyle and the environment within which I have put myself. So in other words someone could have lived exactly the same way I have and been exposed to noise levels as I have and hear better or worse according to their genetic structure.

No comments:

Post a Comment