Tuesday 3 May 2011

Coming back

I can feel an enormous shift
and it's as if I a returning.
Please God this will last.
It has been dreadful this past few months.
I can feel spirituality.
I can smile with love and tolerance.

What a beautiful world

I am sure it has helped that I have been to meetings regularly and more of them. I know seeing SC has been helping. I have been calling for support from just the most wonderful friends.
I am beginning to feel some peace in my soul and a togetherness with the Universe

Despite all the horrors occurring around the world.

I am certain this feels stronger. And yet it is difficult to let go of the desire to not exist anymore too.
That is weird - that just washed right over me again. Death still seems desirable.
Yet I am interested in earthly things again .... I can feel shifts around all sorts today.

http://www.eatweeds.co.uk/

Take a look - very interesting

Bliss
X

No comments:

Post a Comment