Tuesday 3 May 2011

Purlieu

My place to roam around freely, my own bounds and confines.

Take whatever steps you can take without the fear of not being supported. Redefine the concept of support, and abundance so that it is not only money, but that it comes in whatever form is required and remembering that the definition of abundance is simply the ability to do what you want to do when you want to do it, no matter how it may happen. quote from Bashar

A must read for anyone interested in aiding health - especially useful hormonal info today
http://health-in-hand.co.uk/blog-2/


I have finally told those special few that I will not be returning to SL. It has sucked the life out of me now. Peda remains in tact in case some day in the future ...... but for now I realise I cannot deal well with the ingenuine people I am too sensitive. Instead I want to turn towards the good and light. I am not judging anyone at all - it is me that does not know how to deal with it. I have a lot of healing to do from the past and from recent experiences re-opening old wounds. No one in SL or Rl is to know those wounds exist - I need to stop being vulnerable with people who I am not safe with. A big lesson has been shown to me now I hope to learn to use the information provided.
I feel very sad saying goodbye but I cannot be sentimental about this - I wish to survive.

Bliss
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment