Monday 5 March 2012

Everything is constantly in flux .....

When you feel happy, Bliss, really happy, it somehow seems that you've always been happy and that you'll always be happy.
The same is often true when you feel sad, or lonely, or depressed, or broke, or sick, or scared.
Something, perhaps, to remember.
ILY,
    The Universe

And today I do feel happy. I noticed yesterday I felt content with where I live, I felt content being by myself, I felt content with the weather (relieved to see some rain and intrigued by the snow and the icy temperature), I felt faith and trust in everything, I felt OK about being slow and stuck with my studying. I felt content.
And I actually noticed all of this this morning. Nothing was troubling me ,everything was OK and I could easily verbalise that I feel happy.
I am aware that it can pass and I am happy about that too as I feel utter trust. As the Universe says, each feeling will pass. Everything is changing, the moon, the stars, glass, buildings, Earth, people. Nothing in this Universe stays the same.

Talking of Universe, I saw mars this morning. Bright and right in front of me as I sat in quiet time. Not bright white like most stars. I've had a sense that there are planets in the night sky. I hadn't appreciated Mars could be seen at sunrise I must admit. And as I checked, I was right. Not only is Mars visible, and incidentally the closes to Earth it's been in a long time, but also Jupiter, Venus and Mercury. Later this month Saturn will be visible too. I find it magical, mystical and glorious. I can hear their silent movement around us. I can hear the Universe shifting and our planet circling and twisting in it's orbit. That probably sounds crazy but when I'm engaged I really am. I feel filled with life and energy and a part of.
It would be lovely if I could feel this all the time but at the same time I realise that to really feel this properly I need to not feel it at times too. It then is able to fill me. And I can draw on these times to give me the energy to get through the difficult times.
I still have the thought that I welcome death but not wishing for death and there is a difference.
I have a deep melancholy but it's a sort of knowingness that never needs to go away so long as I "live" each day.

12Mar06_430






This is approx 12th March 2012

How lucky I am to have noticed Mars this morning and thank goodness for the Internet and this website
http://earthsky.org/astronomy-essentials/visible-planets-tonight-mars-jupiter-venus-saturn-mercury

Bliss
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment